BE IN THE KNOW. ASK QUESTIONS.
We have gathered a number of local, state, and national resources to help you have those tough conversations about mental health and suicide prevention.
- Mental Health
- Abba’s House (Pregnancy) – 307-856-0999
- Mental Health
- Medical Services
- Native Youth Support Line – Call or text (307) 921-1286.
- Wind River Family & Community Health Care – 307-856-9281
- Domestic Violence – Information & Advocacy
- Law Enforcement
Wind River Police Department – 307-332-3112
Wind River Agency/Bureau of Indian Affairs – 307-332-7810
Shoshanna & Nathan: 307-921-1286
Tamara Myers: 307-921-1241
Phillip Hendrickson: 307-921-1359
- Wyoming Suicide Text Line: Text WYO to 741-741
- Natl. Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – Wyoming Chapter
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center – Wyoming Chapter
- Grace for 2 Brothers
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) – Wyoming Chapter
- Law Enforcement Mental Health Support
- J.R.’s Hunt For Life
- Wyoming Department of Health Suicide Prevention
- Safe2Tell Wyoming
- 2017-2021 State Suicide Prevention Plan
- Wyoming Alliance for Suicide Prevention (WASP)
When you’re struggling and in crisis, call or text 988, and a trained counselor will listen, support, and share resources with you. You don’t need to go through this alone!
SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS TRAININGS
Sources of Strength
The Fremont County Prevention Program supports and utilizes an evidence-based suicide prevention program that uses Peer Leaders to enhance protective factors associated with reducing suicide at the school population level. Learn more about this upstream model that strengthens multiple sources of support around young individuals.